Driveway Cleaning & Sealing in Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, FL & Surrounding Cities
Protect your pavers with our driveway cleaning and sealing service.
We enjoy pavers for their durability and longevity, but even these hearty hardscapes need some regular maintenance. Our nine-step driveway cleaning and sealing process will wipe away any dirt and debris from your pavers and we will seal up that like-new appearance with our own blend of sealant. Our cleaning and sealing service will protect your pavers from weather and traffic and keep them looking new. We offer our driveway cleaning and sealing service in Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, and surrounding areas of Florida. Call (561) 330-8100 to schedule our driveway cleaning and sealing service.
Our nine-step process cleans and protects your driveway pavers.
At Deck & Drive, we make sure that we follow a strict 9-step process to ensure that your driveway pavers are cleaned and sealed perfectly. Our nine-step process includes:
- Step 1: Clearing the driveway - We will remove all obstructions from your driveway so we have a clear area to work with.
- Step 2: Removing moss and weeds - We will remove any moss or weeds that we find growing in your driveway.
- Step 3:Soaking the pavers - We will saturate the paver surface in preparation for our cleaning solution.
- Step 4: Applying a cleaning solution - Our paver cleaning solution is designed to reach deep into the pores of your pavers to ensure all dirt and debris are completely removed.
- Step 5: Rinsing the cleaning solution - As we rinse away the cleaning solution, any remaining dirt is removed with it, leaving your pavers looking like new.
- Step 6: Re-sanding the driveway - After your pavers have dried completely, we will re-sand the pavers in your driveway.
- Step 7: Applying our sealer - Our highly-trained team will use LPHV sprayers to apply our professional-grade sealant to your pavers.
- Step 8: Applying the 2nd coat of sealer - We apply a second layer of sealer to ensure good coverage and protection of your pavers.
- Step 9: Allowing the sealant to dry - Once the pavers have dried, your driveway will be ready to use again.
We use a specially formulated sealant to provide long-lasting protection for your driveway.
Cleaning the pavers in your driveway is important, but the sealant is what keeps them protected. We use our own specially formulated sealant that is designed to protect your driveway pavers by keeping moisture out, preventing efflorescence (a migration of salts to the surface of the pavers), and keeping sand joints in place.
We pay special attention to protecting your grass, plantings, and any other items you may have near your driveway so they are not harmed by the product.
Keep your driveway protected from foot and vehicle traffic, weather, and more!
Natural elements such as sun and rain, as well as foot traffic and vehicle traffic can take a toll on your driveway if it's not properly protected. Our sealant is strong enough to stand up to these elements, so you can enjoy a beautiful-looking driveway throughout the year.
We recommend that you schedule this service at least once a year to keep your driveway protected and looking its best!
Give us a call to schedule our driveway cleaning and sealing service!
At Deck & Drive, we have been providing our services to residential and commercial property owners in Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, and surrounding areas of Florida for 16 years. Give us a call today at (561) 330-8100 to schedule our driveway cleaning and sealing service to protect the pavers in your driveway!