Professional Paver Installation in Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, FL & Surrounding Areas
We offer new paver installation using our 12-step process!
Adding pavers is a great way to add textural variety to your landscape and unique style to your passageways. Our team can professionally install your new pavers on your walkways, patios, driveway, or any other area around your property. We use a meticulous 12-step process for our paving installations and will ensure your satisfaction through and through! We offer many different types of pavers, including natural stone, concrete, and brick. This service is available in Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, and nearby areas in Florida.
Our Paver Installation Process
Whether you are planning to install pavers on your walkway, driveway, patio, or anywhere else around your property, our team can help! We'll create a work of art out of any idea you have for your paving project, no matter its size or complexity. Here's our 12-step paver installation process:
- Step 1 - Planning: No good project is successful without planning! In this step, our team will sit with you to go over your ideas and expectations and determine what sort of equipment and other measures will be necessary for completing your project.
- Step 2 - Excavating: This step is all about excavation and removal. We'll remove everything in the project area, such as any furniture, landscape beds, and concrete.
- Step 3 - Prepping: Preparation is our next step. This is where we will remove or add dirt to the area. We will also apply a base or sub-base of soil or sand on the ground in order to compact and level things out wherever necessary.
- Step 4 - Mobilizing materials: Here is where we will ensure that all of your materials are ready to go and in order before we begin installing your new pavers.
- Step 5 - Core setting: This step is all about laying your materials in the design and style that you've chosen for your project. Here is where we will be focusing on laying the paving materials that don't require alterations.
- Step 6 - Complex setting: During this step, our professional team will make the custom cuts and alterations in your pavers in order to install them in the intricate areas of your project, such as its corners.
- Step 7 - Finalizing placement: Our team will finalize all of the placement requirements for your project, ensuring that every piece is set with the appropriate amount of pressure and proper placement.
- Step 8 - Custom setting: If your project has other custom elements, such as planter boxes or steps, our installers will ensure that all of these things are installed.
- Step 9 - Finalizing application: After all the pavers are installed, we will move on to applying the final applications of sand and mud in the creases and edges of your pavers to secure them.
- Step 10 - Walkthrough: We're just about finished! In this step, a member of our management team will walk through your property and ensure that everything has been executed according to the planning phase.
- Step 11 - Cleaning & maintenance: Next, we'll get all of the excess materials and debris out of the way and clean your pavers. Should you choose to purchase a clean & seal, we will apply a sealant to ensure they are protected against the Florida heat and other elements.
- Step 12 - Ensuring satisfaction: Our last step will be to close out your project after we've ensured that you are completely satisfied with your new pavers!
Our Paver Variety
Choosing the pavers for your project will be the best part! We offer premium pavers in a variety of styles, colors, and textures, so we are confident that you will be able to find an option that pairs with your unique style and property. Here are a few options to consider:
- Natural stone
Our premium pavers are low-maintenance and weather-resistant!
Call us today to schedule our paver installation service.
Here at Deck & Drive, installing pavers is one of our passions! We'll take on any design or paving job you have in mind. This service is available in Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, as well as nearby areas in Florida. Give us a call today at (561) 330-8100 to schedule.