Pool Deck Installation in Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, FL & Nearby Cities
Give your pool area a long-lasting and stylish upgrade with our pool deck installation service.
Our pool deck installation service gives you options to infuse your style and design into the area surrounding your pool. We use high-quality pavers for our pool decks that will be able to withstand the elements. When installing your new pool deck, we will follow a 12-step process to ensure that your deck is installed perfectly. Our design team will work with you to create a rendering of what you're pool deck will look like when complete. This custom rendering serves as the road map for the project and work will not begin until you are completely satisfied with the design rendering.
We offer our pool deck installation service to property owners in Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Florida and throughout the surrounding areas.
We offer a variety of pool deck installation materials to suit your style and project design.
When it comes to pool deck installation, the materials that you use can make a big impact on not only how it looks, but also how it will hold up over time and against various weather conditions. At Deck & Drive, we use high-quality pavers when constructing pool decks that are built to stand up to the weather conditions we experience in Florida. All of our paver options are available in numerous design options, colors, textures, and patterns, allowing you to create a pool deck that is customized to meet your specific preferences.
Our paver options include concrete pavers, natural stone pavers, porcelain pavers, and more!
Our 12-step process ensures your new pool deck will be installed perfectly.
We have created a 12-step process that breaks the build down into manageable steps to ensure the entire project is beautiful and done to perfection.
- Step 1 - Planning: This step is focused on planning the installation of your pool deck and involves things like focusing on areas that may require special attention.
- Step 2 - Excavation: This step prepares the site by removing items such as previous concrete structures, landscaping beds, and even furniture!
- Step 3 - Preparation: We begin by adding or removing soil, then apply the base and sub-base, as well as compact screening sand so the finished deck surface is perfectly level.
- Step 4 - Mobilization: This step focuses on materials, ensuring all the necessary components are in the right place, at the right time!
- Step 5 - Core Setting: This step involves us lying down materials that don't require any custom cuts.
- Step 6 - Complex Setting: This step addresses all the intricate and complex cuts needed to fit the materials tightly together.
- Step 7 - Finalizing Placement: We check that each and every piece is set with the appropriate amount of pressure and the proper placement.
- Step 8 - Custom Setting: This step focuses on building custom elements such as steps or planter boxes.
- Step 9 - Finalizing: We secure your pavers by applying the final touches of sand and mud set as needed.
- Step 10 - Walkthrough: A member of our management team walks the job to ensure everything was done according to our planning phase.
- Step 11 - Clean-Up & Maintenance: We will clean up the project site including the removal of excess materials and debris. If you sign up for our sealant service, we will also seal your pavers during this step.
- Step 12 - Satisfaction: A member of our customer success team meets with you to ensure your satisfaction before closing out the job.
Our custom renderings perfect your design before work begins.
There are many options when designing your custom pool deck installation and our custom rendering software allows us to bring your ideas to life in viewable media. Our renderings also allow changes in paver style, texture, or color treatments throughout the design process, allowing you to hone your design to perfection before agreeing on a final design. This ensures your total satisfaction with the finished project and no work will begin until you are completely satisfied with the rendering of the project.
Call to schedule our pool deck installation service to create the perfect pool deck for your property.
At Deck & Drive we have been helping property owners create the pool decks of their dreams since 2006. We offer our pool deck installation service to residential and commercial properties in Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, and surrounding areas of Florida. Give us a call today at (561) 330-8100 to schedule this service!